ENVIRON’s level 2 Concentrated Retinol Serum is a triple threat, containing 3 forms of active retinol that help to achieve dramatic physiological changes in multiple skin conditions. This serum is a solution for those seeking advanced improvement in the appearance of ageing and sun damaged skin, acne, scarring, and pigmentation.
Readily accepted by our skin’s cells, ENVIRON uses several different forms of this powerful antioxidant to mimic how the skin naturally delivers vitamin A for optimal skin health.
“There are some chemicals that can be used to improve all skin groups, all skin types and all skin conditions. The first and most important of these is Vitamin A”.
Dr. Des Fernandes | ENVIRON Founder
- Introduce slowly
- Cleanse & tone
- Apply Concentrated Retinol Serum Level 1 in a thin layer (it may also be used with Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Skincare Device)
- Allow to dry
- Follow with recommended ENVIRON Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser and SPF
Pro Tip: For a low-maintenance routine, combine one drop of Concentrated Retinol Serum with moisturiser and apply all at once. Slowly add up to 1-2 pumps to moisturiser as skin adjusts to the active concentration.
Focus Care Youth+ Concentrated Retinol Serum 2
Key Active Ingredients
Triple Vitamin A Complex: Retinol, Retinyl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate
- Balances oil production
- Plumps each layer of the skin
- Reduces pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Stimulates healthy collagen and elastin production
- Growth Factor proteins which signal cell to cell communication for healthy development of new cells and restored DNA in previously damaged cells
Skin must be acclimated to retinol use before using any of the Concentrated Retinol Serums – consult with your Skin Therapist about where to begin. Book an in-clinic or online consultation.
- Concentrated Retinol Serums 1, 2 and 3 should only be used on skin that has been acclimated to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser Level 5 and/or Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum Level 4 Plus and Vita-Antioxidant Defense Créme Plus
- For stubborn, resistant acne concerns, skin must already be acclimated to Sebu-ACE Oil for at least 6-8 weeks